“BIG OR SMALL, WE STOCK IT ALL!”
Always keep your Super Saver Club Booklet In a Safe Place!
How POWER SAVERS CLUB works
- Personal details will be required when purchasing your Power Savers Stamp.
- Purchase your R5 Power Savers Stamp in-store.
- To redeem your Power Savers Club Stamps to the value of product, you must produce your original ID book.
- You can redeem partly completed pages in your Stamped booklet, in which case you will NOT qualify to redeem the Supplier vouchers.
- You can redeem the fully completed pages in your Stamped booklet, in which case you WILL qualify to redeem the Supplier vouchers.
- The booklet, partly or fully completed, CANNOT be redeemed for cash.
- The Supplier Vouchers CANNOT be redeemed for cash.
- Small change to the value of R50 of the value of the book redeemed will be given. You can only redeem your booklet at MA Powertrade Cash and Carry.
- The booklet is not transferable and CANNOT be redeemed by any person other than that person whose personal details appear on the Power Savers booklet. MA Powertrader cannot be held responsible and liable for any booklet lost.